Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November update

Hi lovelies!

I'm back for a little update! 
Sorry but those last time I didn't have anything interesting to post... With the school, I don't have time to do a lot of things except studying... It's quite boring... 
But this weekend I go in Germany with my mommy and my boyfriend for the Christmas market! I couldn't wait, I really love Christmas markets! Actually, I love Christmas so much. The atmosphere, the decorations and everything! I'll post some pictures when I'll be back from Germany.
I'm searching new Christmas decorations for my flat... I want it to look cosy and have a cute Christmas atmosphere. I'll post some picture too.

For the moment, here's a picture of my nails of the month:

They're light blue with snow flakes and some glitters. They shine like real snow! I think they are the favorites I've ever had! Of course I'm wearing my KJP bow! I really love it! I made a new order, I can't wait to receive it!!

Have a nice day!

Xx Preppy Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment