Monday, May 19, 2014

Make-up!

Hi everyone!

I know, I haven't post anything for a long time... I'm so sorry! But now I'm back and this is a new post about... Make-up! 

So this is all my favourite make-up I use everyday!

First, the fondation
My 2 favourtie ones are from Covergirl

They are fabulous! They match perfect with the skin and make you look natural. I recommend those two ones to you!

The second one I often use is the BB cream from Clinique

The BB cream is really simple to apply and so comfortable on your face.

Concealer
For my concealer, I use de Instant Age Rewind from Gemey Maybelline

It's always so hard to hide your blue circles under the eyes so I've tried some different concealers and this one is the best I've found for the moment. So yeah, you should try.

Blush
The first one I use is the Powder Blush from Nyx

It exists in so much different colors so you have to find the one you prefer!
.
The Naked Flushed by Urban Decay is absolutely perfect! 

It combines the bronzer, the highlighter and the blush! I really love it! Actually, I'm obsessed with Urban Decay!

My favourite part... The Eyeshadow!

This is my absolute favourite Eyeshadow! I only use this one. It's the best naked eyeshadow I can recommend you!

With the eye shadow, I use the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion !

It fixes my eyeshadow and make it look better. It's a must!

Mascara
The Mascara I use is the Rocket Volum from Gemey Maybelline

I sometimes change my mascara but this one stay one of my favourites.


So this is my make-up! And you, tell me! What's your favourite make-up?

Xoxo Gaelle




No comments:

Post a Comment