Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas market

I'm back from my trip in Stuttgart, Germany! It was wonderful, I had a really good time with mommy and my boyfriend. Christmas was in the air, I really loved to feel that atmosphere. Let me show you some pictures I've taken and tell you a little more about my wonderful Christmas trip.

First, when we arrived, we went to the Starbucks. They have delicious christmas coffees, I couldn't resist to taste one of them! I took the gingerbread one. It tasted so good. Of course I took the same the next day.

Then we visited the Christmas market and of course, we made a lot of shopping in some shops. The Christmas market crossed the castle place and of course, we saw the beautiful castle of Stuttgart.

The night was coming and it's the most beautiful moment of the day to continue to visit the Christmas market. We saw a beautiful mall so I decided to go there to search one of my dress I need for the holiday season.

I found an amazing dress! But I didn't take any pictures for the moment... You have to wait the right moment to see it!
The lights on the front was shinning like stars and of course, a big christmas tree. There were also animations for kids too. There was a little Ferris wheel and a little steam train. If I wasn't that old, I thought I'd beg my mother to go on them!
At the Christmas market, there were delicious fruit skewers coated of chocolate. I couldn't resist, this is my little pleasure when I go to a Christmas market. I took a banana and strawberry one.

In the evening, I went to the hotel. I discover the amazing christmas tree in the hall. The lights, the decorations, everything was there to show me that christmas is near.

I was wearing a new sweater I've just bought. It's a wool warm sweater, perfect for the cold winter over here. And I was of course wearing my Kiel James Patrick bow. The little stars on this one match perfectly with the ambiance.
Then I went to the hotel bar with my boyfriend to have a drink. We spent a really good time speaking, laughing and listening to an amazing pianist who was playing there.

To finish this perfect day, we joined my mommy at the restaurant to have a delicious dinner.

The second day was perfect too but I didn't take any pictures unfortunately...
I hope you've liked my post about my trip! Are you as impatient as me to be Christmas?

Have a wonderful day

Xx Preppy Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment