Thursday, December 5, 2013

Etsy shop

I want to tell you about an Etsy shop. If you don't know etsy, it's an amazing website where you can find original stuffs like jewelery, bags, phone cases etc... It's the perfect website to find everything you want and stay original!
The best with etsy is that many shops allow to order from Switzerland! It's the worst point living here... Very often I find wonderful clothes or something on internet and when I want to order them, they don't deliver in Switzerland...

So this is a shop I've found and I recommend you:

Embellish cases

Here you can find a lot of phone cases and the best, you can personalized them! Add your monogram or your name. They are not too expensive, it's a good point too... They really have beautiful and preppy cases.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5- 6 - 7 (the best one for winter)
I can't wait to have my own! But for the moment I'm waiting January to buy a new phone and then I'll order my phone case! Hope you like it!

Xx Preppy Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment