Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas present

I wanted to tell you a little more about my Christmas presents!

I mostly received money. I want to buy a new IPhone in January so people gave me money to buy it. I think I'm going to buy the golden IPhone 5S. With the rest of the money, I'll buy monogrammed cases for my new Iphone on Embellish Cases.
My boyfriend and my mom bought me new charms for my Pandora bracelet! My boyfriend bought me the one with the two kittens! He couldn't find a better one. You don't see on this picture but on their back, their tails make a heart. It's so cute, I'm really happy of his present.
My mom bought the bow. When she showed me the bow for the first time, I knew I need it for my bracelet! So my mom bought this perfect charm for Christmas. I'm really thankfull.


My mom bought me this box of MiniMousse too. It's not a big present but she knows I can't resisit! They are made by one of the best chocolatier from Switzerland. 

It's all about my presents! What have you received for Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas and got many great gifts. Those chocolates look delicious! And I had a great Christmas and my favorite present was my black hunter boots :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete