Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

Hey my lovely readers!

There's finally my post about my Christmas! Sorry if I'm a bit late but I've been sick until today and I couldn't write it before... But now, the post is here!

As I've already said before, Christmas is my favorite time of the year! It's a magic time. The decorations, the lights in the streets, the family, the delicious meal... Everything is perfect!

I celebrated Christmas two times. One on the evening on the 24th with my dad's family and on the 25th with my mom's family.

I took a very long time to find my outfit and my perfect hairstyle for Christmas but I finally choose to make a bun. I tied it with a pretty bow. I made it by myself because I couldn't find one I loved... But if you don't have time to make your own bun bow, you can find some beautiful ones on Gina Made It! Unfortunately, I couldn't order them from Switzerland... But I think they are beautiful.





Top: I have it for a long time and I can't remember where I bought it ...
Skirt: Dandara
Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick wa
Bun bow: I made it by myself but you can find similar on Gina Made it

I really had a good time with my family! I could see people I haven't seen for one year. We laughed a lot with my cousins and of course, we ate too much haha. I'm a bit sad to think that Christmas is already over... I was waiting for it all the year and now, I have to wait one more year. But the most important is that I had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment