Thursday, January 16, 2014

I will monogram everything... Etsy Shop

Hi everybody!

Sorry if I don't post a lot of things this time... I have a lot to do with the school, a lot of exam to pass... But there's a little post about my Etsy orders I've just received!! I became addicted to Etsy... It's a really good website to find everything you want (especially monogrammed stuff for me!).



This is my order from LivelyLettering! I've already told you about this shop in one of my last posts but I really really really recommend you this shop! This vinyl stickers are really pretty and great quality. It was so nice of LivelyLettering who was mistaken with a size to send me the wrong one anyway. I always know what to do with monogrammed stickers! You should visit this shop, I promise you won't regret it. It's the perfect place to order vinyl stickers!
And one more good point: The LivelyLettering sisters are really nice!
My monogram just behind me in my bed + a little bird sticker

A little monogram on my "sous-main" (I have no idea of the english name sorry) in my classroom.

A circle monogram on my computer
The biggest stick will go on my front door but for the moment they are renovating so I'll wait they finish to put my big sitcker!
Thanks one more time to LivelyLettering!! If you read this you can be sure I'll order new things soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the blog post! We're glad you were able to find a use for the extra "bonus" sticker (aka: the one cut in the wrong size.) Making a customer feel happy sure feels better than throwing it in the trash can... Love all the pictures -- it's fun seeing the finished projects. :) Thanks again ~ Lively Lettering

    ReplyDelete