Thursday, January 16, 2014

Monogram your world with Etsy

Hi my lovely readers!

Yeah, one more post about Etsy! I promise, later I'll post something else than Etsy.
On the blog of A Preppy State of Mind (my favorite blog ever!) I've discovered ThePreppyGreek's shop! On her shop, you can find a lot of things you can personalized with your initial or your monogram. The good point, I think, is that you can print what you buy by yourself. It's a good point for me who lives in Switzerland... I don't have the shipping to pay and I don't have too wait too long! She's really quick to prepare xour order and she's really nice too! Thanks Jessica Marie for everything!

On her shop you can find a lot of things like iPhone/iPad/laptop wallpapers, agenda, stationery etc... And you can personalized them as you want! I've ordered on iPhone wallpaper, one iPad wallpaper, one laptot wallpaper and two stationery. Everything's was perfect so I really recommend you this shop! Don't hesitate to make an order! It's not to expensive and it's so pretty!
I won't post my order here, I pay for them so I don't want somebody to steal the Jessicas Marie's work.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your feature lovely! Wonderful blog you have here, keep up the good work!

    <3__Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely have to check out her etsy, I am addicted to etsy it's my go to place to get everything mongram!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete