Sunday, January 19, 2014

iPhone cases

Hey everybody!

As I've already told you here, I've ordered personalised iPhone Cases for my new iPhone 5S on Embellish Cases. And look what I've found in my mailbox today!


I've received my 4 iPhone cases! Im so so so happy they are exactly how I expected them! I recommend you this etsy shop, they have a large choice of cases and they are so pretty!


Thanks you so much Embellish cases! Is anybody overhere who already bought something on this shop?

Xx Gaelle

4 comments:

  1. Aww your personalized phone cases are adorable! I love the chevron whale one, so cute! It reminds me of vineyard vines!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the prints and patterns! So neat to have a bunch of personalized cases!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love personalized phone cases too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these phone cases and how you can personalize them is so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete