Friday, January 3, 2014

Monogrammed shops on Etsy

Hey everybody!

I would like to present you some shops on Etsy where you can buy monogrammed and personalised stuffs. Etsy is a really amazing website where you can find all you want, you just need to search a little. So if you're searching stuffs you can personalised, these shops are made for you:

Embellish case

I've already told you about this shop. On this one you can find

* Personalised and monogrammed iPhone cases
* Normal iPhone cases

They have a large choice of cases and you really can personalised it as you desire! With Embellish cases, have an iPhone cases like nobody else.

TheMonogramLine

On TheMonogramLine, you can find a lot of stuff you can personalised. For exemple:

* Monogrammed mug
* Monogrammed Note Pad
* Monogrammed Glasses cases
* Monogrammed Make up cases

I let you discover all the monogrammed stuffs you can find on TheMonogramLine. I'm sure you'll find something for you or for a present! I think it's the best shop to find lovely and personalised presents for everybody.

LivelyLettering

On LivelyLettering you'll find:

* Monogrammed vinyl stickers for all the uses you can find
* Lettering vinyl stickers

It's the perfect shop to personalised your stuffs with vinyl stickers. Maybe to put your monogram on your computer or why not on your wall! Discover this lovely and lively shop!

It's over for the moment! I've order some things on each shops so I'll post something when I'll get it to show you!

The shops I've presented deliver in the whole world so anybody can order on them!

I hope you'll find everything you want on those shops! Have you ever ordered something on one of them?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing, I have been looking for some good etsy shops. And thanks for your comment, to get more exposure on your blog, all you have to do is comment. I comment at least once a day on a few posts, and really it just gets more exposure. Also post every few days, to let people know you are serious about your blog. I hope this helps!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am of the opinion that you can never have too many monograms ;) It's always great to find some new places to shop!

    -Katherine
    http://scallopedandbows.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, thanks for these, I've been wanting to get some monogram vinyl stickers so I'm definitely going to check that one out! :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog this week girly! I just recently got into Etsy, it's amazing how many cute products they have for affordable prices! Have a wonderful weekend!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice and beautiful blog ;* Do u wanna follow each other ? If yes , follow me and let me know, i will follow u back as soon as it possible ;*

    ReplyDelete