Friday, January 3, 2014

My new iPhone

Hey everybody!

Yesterday I've finally bought my new iPhone. Unfortunately I couldn't have the golden one I wanted because it was out of stock. I'm too impatient so I couldn't wait 2 weeks if I ordered a gold one... So I've bought the silver iPhone 5S. It's pretty nice too. At least I wouldn't see the gold color when I'm gonna have a case so...

I told you about a shop on Etsy called Embellish cases. She make personalised and monogrammed phone case so I've order 4 new cases for my iPhone:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4
I'm now waiting to get them!

Until I got them, I've found a Jean Paul Gaultier case:
I really love it! She's red and navy-white striped.. What else?

I'll post something when I'll get my monogrammed iPhone cases! Don't hesitate to visit the Embellish cases shop on Etsy!

Xx Preppy Gaga

1 comment: