Friday, February 21, 2014

Our world


This is a video the teacher showed us during the last biology lesson. I wanted to share it with you because it's very amazing.

The video was taken on the International Space Station (ISS) via Nasa. 

This video is so wonderful and I really needed to share it with you. Our planet is so beautiful and we don't know how it looks from above. We can see all the lights of the cities, the storms, the lightning and the aurora australis. This phenomenon has something magic, I'd really love to see it for real one day. All those amazing colors in the sky, it looks like heaven. Have you already seen auroras?

This video is very calm and relaxing, I was like transported somewhere else when our teacher showed us those crazy views of our planet. We have to respect the earth if we wanna see it longer like this! The nature is perfectly made so we have to respect it.

What do you think about this video? I hope you like it at least as much as I did.

Have a nice day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment