Sunday, February 23, 2014

Shopaholic Saturday

Hi everybody!

Yesterday was a big day for me! I went with my boyfriend to Ticino! It's the southest state of Switzerland, just next Italia. it's a very wonderful place! There are lakes, a big sun and I feel like in Italia. I've made 5 hours of train to go there! It was very long but it deserves the trip. But you should ask me, why did I go there?

There we can find the biggest outlet mall of Switzerland! It's really amazing! It's called Foxtown and me and my boyfriend really wanted to do some shopping there. It was amazing but I was a bit disappointed because I didn't find everything that I want to buy... But here is what I bought! (Sorry if I can't put the extact link, I don't always find the product on the website...)

Cable knite pullover from Ralph Lauren

Cable knite pullover from Ralph Lauren

Two pullover from Esprit

In still searching new dresses... If someone have any idea of where I could find pretty dresses tell me!



No comments:

Post a Comment