Thursday, December 12, 2013

Santa Claus day



Hey Everybody

I wanted to make a new topic about my last Saturday but I didn’t have time before today… I have a lot of exams to pass, this is the end of the year so…
Let me tell you about my last Saturday! In Switzerland, especially in my state, we make the difference between Santa Claus and the one who brings the presents at Christmas... This one is called Père Noël (Christmas father). So last Saturday was Santa Claus day and it's a big celebration where I live. 

During the afternoon I went shopping with my aunt. I bought two new sweaters and a beautiful coat!

Sorry but I didn't take any picture of my coat...

My aunt and I are very close, I always have a good time with her! After shopping, we went to the Santa Claus market. I could drink a cinnamon tea, my favorite part of each Santa Claus day!

The view of the cathedral from the Santa
Claus market



















Then we joined my grandparents and my cousin to watch the Santa Claus parade. People play the C
hristmas songs and the "Santa Claus" throw away some gingerbreads. I caught one for my cousin, he's only 9 so he was very happy because he was too small to catch one himself. 

Then we went back to my grandparents and my daddy joined us there. My grandfather had decorated the Christmas tree and my grandmother had decorated the table. It looked awesome with candles and little stars! We had a delicious dinner with my whole family! I really love the Santa Claus day!


Cardigan: Tommy Hilfiger
Lipstick: Clinique
Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick

Now I'm looking forward the Christmas break next Friday! I really need to relax two weeks. I love Christmas break because
this is the time of Christmas, I see my family, I have good time with them and then it's time to celebrate new year with my friends! It's my favorite part of the year, really...

Tomorrow I'm searching my Christmas tree with my mum and I spend my evening to the Christmas market and eating with her. Then I'll go back to my flat and we'll decorate the tree with my boyfriend listening to some Christmas songs. I'm so excited!

Xx Preppy Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment